How can we help?
- Can I use K for my kids?
- Why do you need my age and sex?
- The prescription the doctor sent to my pharmacy is not there, what should I do?
- How do I cancel my subscription?
- Is K really free?
- How does K protect my personal health information?
- Do you have any job openings?
- How does K Health treat anxiety and depression?
- What is included in the monthly anxiety and depression programs?
- How long do I have to wait to talk to a doctor?
- How do I use my one time visit?
- What hours are doctors available?
- Can K Health treat ED?
- Can the Doctors treat my STD?
What is K?
Using the K Health App
Chatting with K
Chatting with a Doctor
- ★ The prescription the doctor sent to my pharmacy is not there, what should I do?
- How do I know I submitted my request to chat with a Doctor?
- My chat with the doctor ended, how do I reconnect?
- Can I talk to a doctor on the phone?
- Can I talk to a Doctor without first doing a symptom chat with K?
- Can I speak to the same doctor every time?
General, Privacy & Security
Anxiety & Depression Treatment
- ★ How does K Health treat anxiety and depression?
- ★ What is included in the monthly anxiety and depression programs?
- I just finished the free assessment and signed up, how do I get in touch with a doctor?
- Why does my card keep getting rejected while trying to sign up?
- Is anyone eligible to receive treatment?
- Who are the doctors that decide if this is the right fit for me?
Prescriptions & Shipping
- I lost or damaged my prescription, how do I get a replacement?
- How soon after I am charged for my monthly fee will my medication ship?
- I have not received tracking information, where is my shipment?
- Can I get my anxiety/depression medication sent to my local pharmacy?
- How long does it take to receive mail-order medication?
- What if the prescribed medication didn’t work?
K Primary Care
Care Outside K Health