Can the Doctors treat my STD?

K now offers testing for the two most common STDs (gonorrhea and chlamydia) as well as treatment for chlamydia. Like with any prescription, you must first be evaluated by one of our doctors who will determine what the best course of treatment is for you.

If you are diagnosed with gonorrhea, the CDC recommends treatment with an injectable medication. Unfortunately, we cannot prescribe that injection through this platform so our doctors will refer you to an STD clinic, an urgent care facility, or a local health department.

For more information on gonorrhea, chlamydia, and STD testing please see the articles below:

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 1 found this helpful