If you purchase a one time visit, your card will be charged at the time of purchase. You may reopen your one time visit case free of charge within 7 days.
If you purchase monthly subscription, your first three months will be charged at the time of enrollment with the monthly fee being charged on the same date each month following the 3 month period.
Before purchasing a visit with our doctors, it is important to remember the requirements to speak with a physician:
- You must be 18 years of age or older
- You must provide a valid, government-issued photo ID
- The hours of operation are 11 AM - 11 PM EST.
- To receive prescriptions, you will be required to take a selfie on the spot to validate the ID associated with your account (you won’t be able to upload an existing photo).
- You must be located in a state where the service is available.
- Certain states require you to speak with a K-affiliated doctor via a phone call and/or a video call. The physician will call you if this is required in your state.